Photo via: houseplans.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- Exterior Home Decor Ideas | Interior Design Styles and Color Schemes for Home Decorating | HGTV
- Inviting guests home for dinner and parties aren’t a great deal but the real challenge lies in serving them with great food in great ambiance.
- Navy blue Front Door. Looks great with the brick Design Inspiration: 17 Paint Color Ideas For Your Front Door (Photos) http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/01/design-inspiration-paint-color_n_1314995.html
- Alpaca paint color SW 7022 by Sherwin-Williams. View interior and exterior paint colors and color palettes. Get design inspiration for painting projects.
- Paint colors from Chip It! by Sherwin-Williams i love the Dovetail grey color for painted brick exterior!
- In regards to exposed brick walls, thats not an issue whatsoever. In addition, it gained praise for its meticulously constructed glass, wood and concrete interior in addition to for its spacious floral places and terraces. While you might only consider the field color or most the exterior walls as the color of choice, remember the…
- Board and Batten Wood Siding for Natural Exterior Ideas: Board Batten Wood Siding For Contemporary House Design With Grey And Yellow Wood Color Combination ~ sertplast.com Exterior Inspiration
- Front Dutch door painted in blue paint color | Exteriors | Exterior homes | Exterior home ideas | Exterior home design | Exterior home colors | Exterior doors | Exterior window trim | Exterior paint colors for house | Exteriors & architecture | Exterior colors | Home exterior | Exterior design | Modern exterior | Modern exterior home | Exterior ideas | Green exterior | Exterior landscaping | Exterior garden |
- My favorite color palette for a farmhouse exterior with a tin roof. Porch ceiling Watery blue, Shoji white, and window sashes in Raccoon Hollow.
- The exterior of the Messerall’s home was dated, but I loved its potential. We decided on painting the brick this soft bluish-grey color. This started us off with a fresh palette to build on. To bring in dimension and break up all of the brick, we decided to stone-in the chimney. We also tore out all of the green shrubs and added fresh landscaping. To add a comfortable space for them to sit outside and drink their morning coffee, we extended their front porch out and added white wooden railin…
- Decorated for summer/spring – Teal painted front door with red bricks — Ive posted my painted front door before, but it had a fall wreath. Here it is updated for spring and summer. The color is Behr Ultra Verdant Forest – purchased at Home Depot, exterior flat.