Photo via: flavorwire.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- metal roof and white farmhouse | 7,652 batten and board siding Exterior Design Photos
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Front Door with Sherwin-Williams Dignified 6538 wow the grass looks awesome with the door
- Feather grass – my favourite type of ornamental grass!
- NOT my fav home BUT love the rock around the water. Helps with weeds, snakes are gators more visible, and kids can walk around it easier then grass on edge.
- What an awesome house. I love massive floor to ceiling windows! Plus how cool is the grass growing in between the concrete floor portions.
- Wow what a transformation rendering and painting the house and painting the roof tiles makes!
- painted brick with clapboard and a mix of the metal roof
- Amazing Idea! Roof with solar energy panels.
- Roof – Ironstone | Render – Beige Royal | Windows – Paperbark
- Love the cut of the roof line & both porches. Could this be our new favorite house plan?!?
- Creeping Phlox… Amazing for ground cover, or along pathways or walls, or in a rock garden, or on a roof, or in a pail. The possibilities are ENDLESS. Lovely perennial.