Photo via: texastimberframes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A mini-pergola and arched gate make for a grand entrance to this homes backyard.
- A dramatic and stunning exterior with a courtyard entrance hints at all the luxurious amenities within. This Mediterranean home plan was designed for entertaining on a grand scale with a huge entry hall to greet you upon entering.The receiving area opens to the formal dining room with columns and a tray ceiling. The great room with a fireplace opens to the rear covered veranda, all the better to enjoy the views.The kitchen is huge, with both a large center island and a spacious walk-in pantry and has great rear-facing views.Boasting its own private veranda, the master suite is fit for a king. Relax in your own sitting area with a fireplace or step into the luxurious spa bath with both a walk-in shower and a soaking tub. Even the over-sized walk-in closet has an island!An elaborate curved staircase off the receiving area leads down to the maginficent lower level where the entertaining continues.Wine enthusiasts will love the large wine cellar by the huge wet bar that is big enough for another kitchen.Play pool in the billiards area or step into the home theater for your own private showings.Two guest suites each have their own bath and walk-in closets. One bedroom has a sitting area and would make a perfect in-law suite.Note the giant locker room area that could also function as an exercise room.
- tamlin timber frame homes… check out the Alberta and the Harrison
- Timber Frame Exterior Design – Normerica Authentic Timber Frame
- V5215-6 Semi-Privacy Fence with Old English Lattice shown in the Grand Illusions Color Spectrum Black (L105) Custom designed to match a White Victorian Home with black trim. Use Mix n Match to match your fence color with your home accents.
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- A Farmhouse is straightforward and functional, these homes originated as houses built on agricultural lands. Farmhouses often feature porches added for shade, dormer windows and local stone or timber. This homes aesthetic is heavy on necessities and timeworn finishes, with a simplified interpretation of other styles and influences. To receive our Pinterest eNewsletter, click on pin.
- Texas Timber Frames | Residential Hill Country Home Photo Gallery
- Timber seating with black cushions. A beautiful and timeless combination. Pinned to Garden Design – Outdoor Furniture by Darin Bradbury.
- Russwood’s Charred Larch uses European Larch timber which has been produced in a controlled factory environment to create a textured black finish.
- English architects Designscape reversed the orientation of this country house in Bath by adding a prominent glazed entrance to its rear.
- This is an entrance with impact! A flagstone pathway leads to a painted cedar porch with a unique barrel vault ceiling.