Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old Tahoe House by OOA Design This 6,800 square foot residence on the shores of Lake Tahoe was designed to maximize the potential of the lakefront site with an appropriately scaled yet fully equipped modern home. The unique poplar bark siding and black locust log trim, railings, and fencing lend to the old Tahoe scale and charm. Despite the quaint quality of the exterior an expansive interior awaits………
- Taking its cues from nature, HGTV Smart Home 2017 is a savvy mix of modern style and thoughtful tech that makes daily life easier. Visit HGTV.com to tour the home and see every gorgeous detail.
- Simple Victorian detail- very important on the porch for a victorian home
- Craftsman style exterior home design
- Gorgeous home exterior
- Ok, absoluley love this style home. Gorgeous!
- Love the open concept in side but hate the exterior of the house to me this does not look like a real log home…
- Decking – Landscape Garden Design and Build London love the idea of a deck pathway, and the lights are gorgeous in it
- The exterior of the Messerall’s home was dated, but I loved its potential. We decided on painting the brick this soft bluish-grey color. This started us off with a fresh palette to build on. To bring in dimension and break up all of the brick, we decided to stone-in the chimney. We also tore out all of the green shrubs and added fresh landscaping. To add a comfortable space for them to sit outside and drink their morning coffee, we extended their front porch out and added white wooden railin…
- NOT my fav home BUT love the rock around the water. Helps with weeds, snakes are gators more visible, and kids can walk around it easier then grass on edge.
- Love the shelf on the end. Smart Home Remodeling Ideas to help you sell your home fast. Just make sure to use www.LystHouse.com to maximize your ROI on your home sale. www.LystHouse.com
- Royal blue…It pairs so well with all shades of teal; I just love it! Here are inspiration pics on how to incorporate Royal Blue into your home. Find all the sources below; you can also find everything on my Pinterest Page, Here. 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7…