Photo via: honeyishrunkthehouse.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this courtyard! I would love to be able to do some of the things that I see in these pics
- can u imagine people who never even had a home being resurrected to a world where all can live and enjoy things like this home?
- Top 10 things you need for a Scandinavian bedroom
- Retractable indoor clothesline for the laundry room. Sometimes things just dont need to go into the dryer.
- Ah, The Pretty Things
- A Backyard Stream. Holy. Crap. Yessssss. (most of the things on this list are awesome, but a backyard stream!?)
- I didnt think things in WaterColor, Florida could get any more blissful…until I ran across Mint Julep–an aptly named vacation rental brimming with seaside style! The atmosphere is refreshing, calmi
- Good reference
- It is safe to say that Im obsessed with a good gallery wall. I have them all throughout my home. In fact, when designer Holly Mathis has helped us in the past and Ive suggested photos or gallery wall she might have just told me that it may slightly be overkill. But, as a former photographer…
- We like a good gallery wall as much as the next guy, but sometimes a room needs art that really packs a punch. Enter large-scale photography, the design trend t
- Shingle and Stone exterior, I like how the bump out has a window. Good to remember.
- This would be a good far backyard outbuilding with windows facing toward s.field,screened porch.