Photo via: honeyishrunkthehouse.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this courtyard! I would love to be able to do some of the things that I see in these pics
- Ah, The Pretty Things
- Top 10 things you need for a Scandinavian bedroom
- A Backyard Stream. Holy. Crap. Yessssss. (most of the things on this list are awesome, but a backyard stream!?)
- Retractable indoor clothesline for the laundry room. Sometimes things just dont need to go into the dryer.
- I didnt think things in WaterColor, Florida could get any more blissful…until I ran across Mint Julep–an aptly named vacation rental brimming with seaside style! The atmosphere is refreshing, calmi
- Put Old Wine Bottles to Good Use
- Shingle and Stone exterior, I like how the bump out has a window. Good to remember.
- We like a good gallery wall as much as the next guy, but sometimes a room needs art that really packs a punch. Enter large-scale photography, the design trend t
- Good reference
- This would be a good far backyard outbuilding with windows facing toward s.field,screened porch.
- It is safe to say that Im obsessed with a good gallery wall. I have them all throughout my home. In fact, when designer Holly Mathis has helped us in the past and Ive suggested photos or gallery wall she might have just told me that it may slightly be overkill. But, as a former photographer…