Photo via: blog.thedpages.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This two-story Mediterranean luxury house plan has a gorgeous second floor master suite. The bayed sitting nook is just the right size for a chaise lounge and twin walk-in closets are off in a hall dressing area. The spacious first floor has a banquet-size dining room and a massive living room with fireplace. In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar overlooks the family room where double doors open to the rear covered patio. A cabana bathroom keeps wet feet outside after a dip in the pool should you add one. A first floor guest suite also opens up to the rear of the home. The second floor hall overlooks the foyer and the living room.
- Garage and house with metal roof…we sooooo want to do this next year, but pool and then addition, guest house.. Then this!
- Timber seating with black cushions. A beautiful and timeless combination. Pinned to Garden Design – Outdoor Furniture by Darin Bradbury.
- This large pergola has enough space for a large outdoor lounge and dining area.
- 16 Inspirational Backyard Landscape Designs As Seen From Above // This space is more a patio than a backyard but the basic principles still apply – theres an outdoor dining area and a place for catching up on the couch.
- FLOORING UNDER COVERED AREA Slate patio floor.. Click to for a free no pressure quote!
- Here we take a look at 18 creative pool fence ideas for property residences, sharing some innovative, enjoyable, and unexpected styles. Lets check this..
- Set high up in the Ukranian mountains, the Rose House is named for the patina of its weathered steel facade. The guesthouse is otherwise comprised of concrete and glass, with an artificial reflecting pool giving water equal prominence. Inside, the…
- Alpaca paint color SW 7022 by Sherwin-Williams. View interior and exterior paint colors and color palettes. Get design inspiration for painting projects.
- I cannot wait for the red front door to be finished…. i always dreamed of a red front door and i am going to get one!
- Summer is finally here and with it comes the urge to get outside and spruce up that landscape. If you’ve been looking for things to do with that pile of old bricks, I’ve got a collection for you. Whether you’ve got a handful of bricks or an entire house worth, there is a great DIY project just…
- Looking for contemporary living room ideas? Get inspired by this grey living room in Paul Priestmans Notting Hill home, plus see hundreds more designs to inspire (houseandgarden.co.uk)