Photo via: compostrules.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you love the country-style trend, you’ll get a ton of inspiration for your home’s exterior from these farmhouse front doors. Use these ideas to dream up the perfect door to boost your house’s rustic exterior with a modern door that looks old.
- What an awesome house. I love massive floor to ceiling windows! Plus how cool is the grass growing in between the concrete floor portions.
- If your deck looks drained and dull, give it a boost with these refreshing ideas.
- craftsman front door. Our doors inside our house are like that, minus the glass, but not the front door, just occurred to me now why didnt we do the same for the front when we built our house, of course it would be a larger door and with the glass on the door. -l.s.
- A real wood look without the wood worry. Wood plank tiles make the perfect alternative for wood floors. Create interest by laying your tile in a timeless herringbone pattern, giving your space elegant design presence with an even bigger wow.
- NOT my fav home BUT love the rock around the water. Helps with weeds, snakes are gators more visible, and kids can walk around it easier then grass on edge.
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.
- This Federalist-style exterior pleases the eye because the elements on the facade immediately make sense to the observer. Symmetrically set windows highlighted with black shutters align around a centrally set front door. Ornate molding lends a sense of importance to the entry, which is reinforced by the navy blue door and black-iron light fixtures.
- Decorated for summer/spring – Teal painted front door with red bricks — Ive posted my painted front door before, but it had a fall wreath. Here it is updated for spring and summer. The color is Behr Ultra Verdant Forest – purchased at Home Depot, exterior flat.
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- That gorgeous turquoise color of the door is Behrs Jamaic Bay. Ashley of Ashley Ella Design used it in her Back Deck + Door Update, and it looks fabulous. See the whole makeover on her blog. || @ashleyelladsgn