Photo via: estoneworks.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shop AirStone Spring Creek Concrete Stone Veneer at Lowes.com
- Dark blue/grey vinyl siding on a house with stone veneer around perimeter. White trim black roof The color is Harbour Blue, from Team Wholesale
- Lavanderia | NEVER Run a Washer Cleaning Cycle Again!!! | Permanently Eliminate or Prevent Washer Odor with Washer Fan™ Breeze™ | WasherFan.com | Installs in Seconds… No Tools Required! WasherOdor SWS Laundry
- Fieldstone veneer for foundation. Black window sashes. Gray shingle siding.
- Renovate a 50yr old triple front brick veneer home into this gorgeous designer front facade.
- Ive always wanted stone like this in my kitchen
- A simple, cheap way to build outdoor waterfalls is to erect cascading stone spillways that hang right over your pond. I show you how in this tutorial.
- SPRING GARDENS IN KYOTO – that stone walkway is gorgeous
- Resurface old concrete with pebble stone in one day…Amazing!!!!!
- These homeowners loved the lines of their simple Cape Cod, but wanted a more modern feel. They covered the existing porch, added columns of cedar and stack stone, put in a new stone border around the front, and added shutters to the window for a more inviting facade.
- Home Plan The Riva Ridge W-5013, A stylish blend of cottage living and lavish architectural detail, The Riva Ridge embraces the outdoors in a comfortable and practical floor plan. An exciting ensemble of siding and stone, copper roofing and a detached garage gives this Craftsman home irresistible curb appeal. The interior is immediately welcoming with a large, open foyer. With a rear wall of windows, the great room is bathed in sunlight, which grants widespread illumination. For nature enthusiasts, this home features a rear deck and screened porch with optional fireplace. Completing the first floor is the spacious master suite and a versatile bedroom/study with ceiling treatment and adjacent full bath. The basement level features two bedrooms with full baths, large rec room and outdoor covered patio.
- Home Plan The Edgewater W-1009, Promoting easy living, this house plan combines character with low maintenance. Doubled columns and stone accents create architectural interest for this house plan, and the deck accommodates outdoor living. Double doors open into the study/bedroom, while art niches, fireplaces, a handy pass-thru in the kitchen and built-in cabinetry add beauty and convenience throughout the house plan.