Photo via: media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We’re right in the middle of spring, the perfect time to start planting flowers, vegetables, herbs, and more! Gardening season is upon us and it’s in full swing. Whether you are brand new to gardening or you have a veteran green thumb, you know that gardening is a rewarding way to spend more…
- Alright folks, we’ve made it across the finish line. Today the 6 week challenge of making over one room is complete! A huge thanks to Linda of Calling It Home for creating this home makeover challenge. Once again participating in this One Room Challenge not only left me with a beautiful space to enjoy with my friends and family, but also led me to find new bloggers who I am excited to follow and find inspiration from. Yesterday the 20 invited designers revealed the fruits of their 6 week labor, and man there are some beautiful and well-designed spaces! I’ll do a big ol’ roundup of my favorites from the Spring 2016 One Room Challenge so come back next week to check that out. But today I’m here to show you my revamped dining room! I’m affectionally calling this the Back in Black Dining Room, not because it was ever …
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- This post comes from our Australia contributor, Miann Scanlan. Follow along with her on Instagram @freepeopleaustralia! California has always felt like home, event though it never has been. I find a lot of comfort in the explainable sense of familiarity I get when wandering the streets of Venice, just like how the coast line of Orange County …
- Love the cut of the roof line & both porches. Could this be our new favorite house plan?!?
- A teak dining table topped with antler candleholders creates the ideal spot for entertaining.
- Shingle style Roof line
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Amazing cottages and interiors made of wood are more than amazing and look creative. In some of the next posts we will give you some ideas for bedrooms, ki
- Peter Stannard Display Homes: The Toorak. Visit www.localbuilders.com.au/display_homes_perth.htm for all display homes in Perth
- Matt Gibson took cues from the architecture of European Modernists for a pair of zinc and brick blocks added to the rear of this residence in Melbourne