Photo via: stylendesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For Jana – Light gray for brick, couples shades darker for shutters, white trim. Crazy bright color for door (bright blue, bright orange/red, purple?)
- Red brick house. Cranberry for front door. Taos Taupe for trim. Benjamin Moore paints.
- Pretty window trim. I want to do something thick if shutters are a no-go (which Michael says they are)
- love the gray siding with white trim and dark navy shutters
- SW 7015 repose gray on body of house, sw 7018 dovetail on shutters and sw 7020 black fox on front door with all trim in SW 7014 Eider White
- Sherwin Williams Dover White (painted brick) and Sherwin Williams Anonymous (shutters). Life Is Just a Tire Swing: A Woodway, Texas Fixer-Upper | HGTV
- 5410 Shiloh Forest Dr, Midlothian like the brick and stone combo and the wood trim, notice the posts
- Paint colors from Chip It! by Sherwin-Williams i love the Dovetail grey color for painted brick exterior!
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- This Federalist-style exterior pleases the eye because the elements on the facade immediately make sense to the observer. Symmetrically set windows highlighted with black shutters align around a centrally set front door. Ornate molding lends a sense of importance to the entry, which is reinforced by the navy blue door and black-iron light fixtures.
- tan house with black shutters | Yes please! (B) by Sadiqa on Style
- Door color is wrought iron by benjamin moore trim paint color: westhighland white by sherwin williams