Photo via: biggerbids.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This two-story Mediterranean luxury house plan has a gorgeous second floor master suite. The bayed sitting nook is just the right size for a chaise lounge and twin walk-in closets are off in a hall dressing area. The spacious first floor has a banquet-size dining room and a massive living room with fireplace. In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar overlooks the family room where double doors open to the rear covered patio. A cabana bathroom keeps wet feet outside after a dip in the pool should you add one. A first floor guest suite also opens up to the rear of the home. The second floor hall overlooks the foyer and the living room.
- Beautiful idea for your backyard! How to build a DIY covered patio using lattice and wood to create a little shade from the sun.
- Just outside of Hamburg, Germany, the home of 22-year-old student Charlotte Wiesiolek is the fall hideaway of our dreams: full of twinkly string lights and piled on textiles, join us on a tour of Charlotte’s space and get her tips for how to make your own place perfectly cozy. Photos by Moritz Peters Safe to say your place is pretty amazing: can you share more about it? I live in the attic story of an old building, and I love the rustic feel of my place and the original wooden roof beams, which give me the chance to hang plants everywhere or pin stuff on the beams. Overall, it feels pretty unique living up here under the roof. I stick my head out of the side of my room and I can see for miles. Also I get to experience many amazing sunsets up here. Can you share more about your daily life? What’s a typical day in the life like for you? I get up pretty early in the morning – call me an early bird. Theres something special about being the first one up. I live in a shared flat with two of my friends. Sometimes I work out in the morning and when I get back from the gym, we make coffee, sit in the kitchen, and all have breakfast together. After that I spend my day at University and enjoy a relaxed night in with my friends, roommates, or my boyfriend. Lüneburg is pretty small compared to where I grew up, but its so aesthetically pleasing just to walk around the city. Its like walking through a fairytale: most of the buildings are very well preserved ever since they have been built in medieval times. How do you describe your at-home style and decor aesthetic? What types of pieces are you drawn to? Im drawn to anything creative: I love interior design, fashion and art. Thats why I enjoy combining colors and shapes in every kind of way. My room is filled with everything thats important to me, theres a lot of personal stuff up on the walls, like posters, photographs, and artwork. You will find old maps, a dreamcatcher and string lights next to my bed. I also burn candles in the fall and wintertime, which I have put in old gin bottles. Lots and lots and LOTS of plants are hanging from the ceiling or are on my desk. I really enjoy what plants do to a room. It feels like a little jungle. I like to combine old vintage pieces with new furniture. How do you make a space feel more cozy in the fall/winter? String lights (!), pillows, candles, and instead of one big light on the ceiling I use various sources of light. Were having a lot of travel wanderlust looking at the landscape photos you share on Instagram. How do your surroundings influence your design aesthetic? I love being out in the nature. Forest, rivers, mountains – I take something from all of them. I get inspired to put up plants, wooden furniture, and old globes. I love natural and soft colors, and you wont find anything neon or very bright in my room. I think its so important to wake up in an environment thats able to calm you down and put you at ease. My favorite object I own is… My bed. Best when covered with an elephant tapestry and lots of pillows. Everyone should own… plants and several lamps or just different sources of lighting. It makes your place homey and cozy in just a second. Do you have any collections? I collect memories and put them on my walls. Entering my room is kind of like getting to know me just by looking at postcards, feathers and artwork which Ive displayed everywhere. Its very personal. Shop Charlottes Picks
- Stairs you can walk under. I love the idea of no wasted floor and open space. I want this in my next house!!!
- 16 Inspirational Backyard Landscape Designs As Seen From Above // This space is more a patio than a backyard but the basic principles still apply – theres an outdoor dining area and a place for catching up on the couch.
- Some really nice detail here with mixed board width on the cladding and carried over into the bench is genius. No reason why this couldnt be used in a coastal kitchen and continued to the out door area.
- Award Winning NW Ranch Style Home. Plan 1250 The Westfall is a 2910 SqFt Craftsman, Lodge, Ranch style home plan featuring Covered Patio, Den, Den/Bedroom, Guest Suite, Mud Room , Office, Outdoor Living Room, Shop, Split Bedrooms, and Walk-In Pantry by Alan Mascord Design Associates. View our entire house plan collection on Houseplans.co – your source for the best home plans!
- Easy to build, yet with an abundance of curb appeal, this charming ranch is larger than expected.The ample porch has room for an extra private area to enjoy the morning coffee.As you enter the home, the kids bedrooms lie to your right and have direct access to the main floor full bath.The open floor plan includes a kitchen with eat-in breakfast bar, a dining area and large great room.The master suite lies off the main living area to the left and is tucked behind the garage for maximum privacy for mom and dad.Here youll love the tray ceilings, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet.A 3-stall garage makes this home appealing to many kind and sizes of buyers.Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- This beautiful 2-story country house plan features a porch that fully wraps around the entire home outside delivers an open concept floor plan inside. The first floor provides an enormous great room complete with wood burning fireplace and great exterior views. The open kitchen features a large island with eating bar and is adjacent to the dining space. The master suite is conveniently located on the first floor as well and features a large shower, dual vanities, and walk-in closet. Upstairs, 2 large bedrooms are provided along with a flex space that is perfect for a study or entertainment area.
- Made for Entertaining – 60548ND | Craftsman, Mountain, Northwest, 1st Floor Master Suite, Bonus Room, CAD Available, Den-Office-Library-Study, Loft, MBR Sitting Area, Media-Game-Home Theater, Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor, PDF, Split Bedrooms, Corner Lot | Architectural Designs
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- We upgraded this 1980s style bathroom to a modern design. Wed love to get your feedback on it. For more photos and info, visit: 123remodeling.com… Features: Heated Flooring LED Lighting Fireplace Stand-Alone Tub Walk-In Shower Waterfall Shower Head