Photo via: thingsthatinspire.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Architectural Designs House Plan 70009CW Just under 4,900 sq.ft. of living space 4 beds with master down 4.5 baths
- Traditional Country Style Farmhouse Plan: House Plan 430-56. The reason we nominated this plan is because it has to be our favorite architectural style. The exterior has a traditional look that is timeless and a floor plan that is designed for easy living.
- We love this renovated barn! The floor to ceiling window adds a modern feature and takes advantage of the amazing view!
- Beautifully built small homes from ecologically minded Mandala Homes. Built in Bali (but can be shipped world wide) they feature unique features like coconut wood and hand crafted exterior details.
- A Farmhouse is straightforward and functional, these homes originated as houses built on agricultural lands. Farmhouses often feature porches added for shade, dormer windows and local stone or timber. This homes aesthetic is heavy on necessities and timeworn finishes, with a simplified interpretation of other styles and influences. To receive our Pinterest eNewsletter, click on pin.
- Joannas five favorite Fixer Upper paint colors paint | The Harper House
- lots of wall ideas, but my favorite is this natural wood wall… Love
- These easy-to-make DIY firepit ideas for 2017 are here to make your summer the best one ever. Find the best projects and make your favorite!
- Want a quick makeover? Paint your front door a different color. Twelve designers reveal their favorite front-door colors.
- Country Home, wrap around porches are my favorite!!! Someday…. sigh.
- Dovetails and White Dove (exterior paint colors) | Favorite Paint Colors Blog
- Imagine after a hard day, you are relaxing in the Jacuzzi with water massage, watching your favorite movies and refresh with drinks while watching the suns