Photo via: notetosarah.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Love the cedar and stone. Would prefer a nice Shouldice Stone with different siding and different shutter color but LOVE the design and look
- Color scheme. Love this for our home the entry is going to look a lot like this too!
- This is the Four Gables house from Southern Living house plans. I love so much about this plan but have a few changes in mind as well… 🙂
- I love the black exterior.
- I would love to have this in my home
- This hide away shelf is brilliant. Great setup for a taller person and love the space saving idea below the washer/dryer vs the regular drawers or a tiled platform
- I love classic New Englandy types of homes. You can just imagine a big back yard full of J Crew bedecked boys playing football. Banana Republic clad women gathered around a Williams-Sonoma decorated kitchen.
- I love the idea of an outside shower
- Stairs you can walk under. I love the idea of no wasted floor and open space. I want this in my next house!!!
- Love the open concept in side but hate the exterior of the house to me this does not look like a real log home…
- NOT my fav home BUT love the rock around the water. Helps with weeds, snakes are gators more visible, and kids can walk around it easier then grass on edge.