Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- @Jacqueline Cooley, this is my counter to your glitter-fest, GLOWY FAIRY DRIVEWAY!!!!!
- Root fairy
- .sweet cottage garage–would love this at the back of our property for lawn equipment and storage and an apt. above for the kids and grandkids or renter.
- A Dream of a Cottage By The Sea
- Lake House Cottage If I dont live by the beach, Im living here
- This tiny house at the Wildwood Cottage Resort has a clever layout that helps 399 square feet feel downright spacious. Located 90 miles north of Seattle, this former-camping-ground-turned-luxury-resort consists of 90 for-sale units,
- Some day I will have a little cottage in the woods ❤
- 13 Totally Secluded Homes To Escape From The World // The Storm Cottage by Fearon Hay Architects has been designed to be completely off the grid. Located in a remote location on Great Barrier Island in New Zealand, this secluded place would be great for a rejuvenating retreat.
- Cottage of the Week: Small Space Ideas – Home Bunch – An Interior Design & Luxury Homes Blog
- Lake front cottage that incorporates many materials found in the area for its construction. The architects from Bonin Architects & Associates, renovated the original Lake Sunapee cottage respecting the classic Victorian homes in the neighborhood & the result is an impressively well-designed lakefront cottage. Photo by William N. Fish.
- Pollyanna Cottage, Birlingham, Worcestershire. Pollyanna is an idyllic chocolate box thatched cottage in Birlingham in the Cotswolds. This idyllic Grade-II listed pretty cottage is set in an olde-worlde village complete with village hall, friendly local pub and time-honoured cricket ground which plays host to various events throughout the year. Plucked straight from the pages of a storybook it exudes beauty and charm Available to rent through Unique Home Stays.
- Home Plan The Riva Ridge W-5013, A stylish blend of cottage living and lavish architectural detail, The Riva Ridge embraces the outdoors in a comfortable and practical floor plan. An exciting ensemble of siding and stone, copper roofing and a detached garage gives this Craftsman home irresistible curb appeal. The interior is immediately welcoming with a large, open foyer. With a rear wall of windows, the great room is bathed in sunlight, which grants widespread illumination. For nature enthusiasts, this home features a rear deck and screened porch with optional fireplace. Completing the first floor is the spacious master suite and a versatile bedroom/study with ceiling treatment and adjacent full bath. The basement level features two bedrooms with full baths, large rec room and outdoor covered patio.