Photo via: momolivingonline.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creative Ways to Increase Curb Appeal on A Budget – DIY Address Post- Cheap and Easy Ideas for Upgrading Your Front Porch, Landscaping, Driveways, Garage Doors, Brick and Home Exteriors. Add Window Boxes, House Numbers, Mailboxes and Yard Makeovers http://diyjoy.com/diy-curb-appeal-ideas
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- Brown Exterior + Yellow Door (Nice Porch & Landscaping)
- Our front door makeover begins + a roundup of the best exterior door ideas to add instant curb appeal. Four Generations One Roof
- Beautiful and extreme DIY: Exterior Before + After by Delightfully Tacky.
- DIY Address Plaque – Monthly DIY Challenge
- DIY Tutorial- Nail Art Address Sign- TheRefurbishedHome
- s 11 quick and easy curb appeal ideas that make a huge impact, curb appeal, Make an address plaque planter
- Make a statement with sleek mid-century modern numbers and a contemporary handleset against a black door. AdoreYourDoors
- Custom Made Stained Glass Mosaic House Numbers – Wild & Funky Colors and Shapes. $23.00, via Etsy.
- Cute idea for outside your home for house numbers.
- Craftsman style exterior home design