Photo via: lunaguitars.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The symmetry and 90-degree angles on this door really embody the spirit of Deco!
- Find the right media cabinet for your style and your space. Whether its used for a TV stand or a cabinet to storage items and display decorative art, a media cabinet is ideal in the living room. Our Chennai Sliding Door Media Cabinet has amazing details and beautiful finishes. Crafted of mango wood, its a solid statement piece for the home. The doors slide to unveil extra storage space. Shop Home Decorators Collection at The Home Depot.
- Exquisite Surfaces
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- q i need to create a few wooden shelves for my art shows any ideas, crafts, shelving ideas, woodworking projects
- Learn how to stencil wooden wall art using the Prosperity Mandala Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/prosperity-mandala-stencil-yoga-mandala-stencils-designs.html
- Pampa rugs, throws and art work
- Wood is definitely a very good decoration material for your home that is not only eco-friendly, good-looking, but also can bring an antique art breath. So can wood be used in the bathroom design? In fact, in our daily life, we always spend a great deal of time in the bathroom, but often fail to […]
- The Master Bedroom Is Located In The Attic | Modern Art Movements To Inspire Your Design
- We like a good gallery wall as much as the next guy, but sometimes a room needs art that really packs a punch. Enter large-scale photography, the design trend t
- Where would we be without trees? Theyre such an important part of the natural world, its no surprise that trees inspire art, design and architecture with