Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great outdoor shower idea … Install a filtration system at the bottom of the well, recycle your water, water your plants!
- If we ever have an outdoor shower, I want it to look like this!!!
- Craftsman House Plan 97614 | Total Living Area: 5,130 SQ FT, 6 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. The spacious master suite showcases a spa type tub and an over-sized walk through shower. craftsmanhome
- This beautiful 2-story country house plan features a porch that fully wraps around the entire home outside delivers an open concept floor plan inside. The first floor provides an enormous great room complete with wood burning fireplace and great exterior views. The open kitchen features a large island with eating bar and is adjacent to the dining space. The master suite is conveniently located on the first floor as well and features a large shower, dual vanities, and walk-in closet. Upstairs, 2 large bedrooms are provided along with a flex space that is perfect for a study or entertainment area.
- ALL DRESSED UP FOR THE HOLIDAYS…If you ever wondered what an old-fashioned Christmas really looked like, the Victorian House in Millersburg, Ohio will cure your curiosity. http://brucestambaugh.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/victorianhouseatnight.jpg
- Just outside of Hamburg, Germany, the home of 22-year-old student Charlotte Wiesiolek is the fall hideaway of our dreams: full of twinkly string lights and piled on textiles, join us on a tour of Charlotte’s space and get her tips for how to make your own place perfectly cozy. Photos by Moritz Peters Safe to say your place is pretty amazing: can you share more about it? I live in the attic story of an old building, and I love the rustic feel of my place and the original wooden roof beams, which give me the chance to hang plants everywhere or pin stuff on the beams. Overall, it feels pretty unique living up here under the roof. I stick my head out of the side of my room and I can see for miles. Also I get to experience many amazing sunsets up here. Can you share more about your daily life? What’s a typical day in the life like for you? I get up pretty early in the morning – call me an early bird. Theres something special about being the first one up. I live in a shared flat with two of my friends. Sometimes I work out in the morning and when I get back from the gym, we make coffee, sit in the kitchen, and all have breakfast together. After that I spend my day at University and enjoy a relaxed night in with my friends, roommates, or my boyfriend. Lüneburg is pretty small compared to where I grew up, but its so aesthetically pleasing just to walk around the city. Its like walking through a fairytale: most of the buildings are very well preserved ever since they have been built in medieval times. How do you describe your at-home style and decor aesthetic? What types of pieces are you drawn to? Im drawn to anything creative: I love interior design, fashion and art. Thats why I enjoy combining colors and shapes in every kind of way. My room is filled with everything thats important to me, theres a lot of personal stuff up on the walls, like posters, photographs, and artwork. You will find old maps, a dreamcatcher and string lights next to my bed. I also burn candles in the fall and wintertime, which I have put in old gin bottles. Lots and lots and LOTS of plants are hanging from the ceiling or are on my desk. I really enjoy what plants do to a room. It feels like a little jungle. I like to combine old vintage pieces with new furniture. How do you make a space feel more cozy in the fall/winter? String lights (!), pillows, candles, and instead of one big light on the ceiling I use various sources of light. Were having a lot of travel wanderlust looking at the landscape photos you share on Instagram. How do your surroundings influence your design aesthetic? I love being out in the nature. Forest, rivers, mountains – I take something from all of them. I get inspired to put up plants, wooden furniture, and old globes. I love natural and soft colors, and you wont find anything neon or very bright in my room. I think its so important to wake up in an environment thats able to calm you down and put you at ease. My favorite object I own is… My bed. Best when covered with an elephant tapestry and lots of pillows. Everyone should own… plants and several lamps or just different sources of lighting. It makes your place homey and cozy in just a second. Do you have any collections? I collect memories and put them on my walls. Entering my room is kind of like getting to know me just by looking at postcards, feathers and artwork which Ive displayed everywhere. Its very personal. Shop Charlottes Picks
- Easy to build, yet with an abundance of curb appeal, this charming ranch is larger than expected.The ample porch has room for an extra private area to enjoy the morning coffee.As you enter the home, the kids bedrooms lie to your right and have direct access to the main floor full bath.The open floor plan includes a kitchen with eat-in breakfast bar, a dining area and large great room.The master suite lies off the main living area to the left and is tucked behind the garage for maximum privacy for mom and dad.Here youll love the tray ceilings, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet.A 3-stall garage makes this home appealing to many kind and sizes of buyers.Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- This spectacular Shingle style home plan has every imagineable luxury spread out over three levels plus a rooftop widows walk and loft.Every room is a generous size and the home is filled with details such as an elaborate curved staircase, residential elevator, huge craft room and wrap-around porches that go on forever.On the second floor, the luxurious master suite has a separate sitting room and its own private deck as well as an enormous spa bath and room-sized walk-in closet.If that isnt enough space, a whole lower level adds everything from a movie theater, exercise room and a second kitchen to aid in entertaining.At 11,000 square feet, this is truly a dream home.Related Plan: For a smaller version (7,895 sq. ft.) without the lower level, see house plan 23412JD.NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- Long Beach CA Craftsman Bungalow – Ive seen this house several times. Its beautiful!
- Set in a canyon in the upper Napa Valley, Calistoga Ranch encourages guests to get caught in a downpour—specifically beneath the rain showers in its outdoor shower garden.
- Outdoor shower
- This 4 bed modern house plan has a striking, angular exterior with stairs to the left going to an upstairs in-law or guest suite complete with a bedroom, living room and kitchen.Double doors open to the foyer and reveal an open floor plan. The back wall of the combined living and dining room opens to connect the space to the outdoor living room.The kitchen has a large island with seating for five and is connected to the family room. There, the right wall slides open getting you access to the outdoor living area.The master suite is off on its own wing and has outdoor access. Two more beds are located across the home, each with outdoor access as well.