Photo via: shelterinteriordesign.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Find out a wide range of irresistible and summery designs for your terraces, porches and pools with our ceramic collections. Summer, you are welcome to visit our home! . . . gayafores gayaforesceramica tiles exteriordesign ceramics architecture architect decoration homedecor tile
- Covered Breezeway to Garage | Via Debra Phillips @ 5th and State blog
- Garage and house with metal roof…we sooooo want to do this next year, but pool and then addition, guest house.. Then this!
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- 744 Likes, 32 Comments – H O U S E of I D E A S (@houseofideas) on Instagram: “have a nice evening//🌙 . Habe mir heute diesen Kleiderständer angeschleppt 😆 einmal gesehen und…”
- DanTyree.com | Unique House Plans, Castle House plans, Modern House Plans and Home Plans by Dan Tyree A little modifying to use the garage as living space, but I like the L shape
- G House / Axelrod Architects + Pitsou Kedem Architect
- 1653 Residence / Studio Build
- 5 Houses in Barbengo / Studio Meyer e Piattini
- Imagen 16 de 23 de la galería de Casa MAB / María Isabel Fuentes Harismendy. Fotografía de JAG Studio
- Pretty window trim. I want to do something thick if shutters are a no-go (which Michael says they are)