Photo via: loveit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This week, we continue our series on drought tolerant plants for certain styles of landscape, in partnership with Mooch Exterior Designs. Last week, we explored classic Tuscan plants for Spanish la…
- Alys Beach development in the Florida panhandle | Bahama Shutters and Olive Pots | Todd Childs
- The Hanging Tent Company has produced a suspended tent called the roomoon. Its sphere-shaped, portable tent that hangs among the trees.
- Succulents and cacti for interiors by VKV Visuals
- 9 Fastest growing trees
- 12. Steel cables for creepers to let you have a growing shade.
- Two pots glued together. What a great idea for a taller, less expensive planter! Plus…less fill dirt!
- Pantry-i like the idea of hanging the pots and pans
- V�sledok vyhlad�vania obr�zkov pre dopyt decorative pots for living room
- This is how pots and pans should be stored. Lowes and Home depot sell these. @ Home Remodeling Ideas
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!