Photo via: houseplans.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great outdoor shower idea … Install a filtration system at the bottom of the well, recycle your water, water your plants!
- Modern bathroom. Interior and exterior design and inspiration for a future dream house. Beautiful homes, entrance ways, shop fronts, outdoor areas and other various spaces. A touch of floral, a touch of green and sprinkles of exposed brick throughout.
- Nestled between the hamlet of Bridgehampton and the whaling village of Sag Harbor, the 2016 Coastal Living Magazine Hamptons Showhouse is an extraordinary property offering the finest detail and design in todays marketplace. From the Fred Throo signature architecture to the Meg Braff interiors, this home offers an impressive collaboration of talents to produce this stunning, vibrant home. 7 Bedrooms, 8 full baths, 2 half baths, open living areas throughout 3 levels, commercial kitchen with …
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- Bring on the Style – 20 Outdoor Structures That Bring the Indoors Out on HGTV – My dream back yard
- Have you ever dream to have your own Bungalow somewhere in the world? like in the beautiful beach or up into the mountain with the superb view. I am the one who dream about this, A beautiful view with a nice place bring you a great imagination and inspiration. So, This time We would like …
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- 26 Rooms with Uniquely Painted Wood Walls. From bedrooms with soothing white shiplap to living rooms with vivid purples, these rooms with painted woods make the most of their materials. See some of our favorites, from sophisticated neutrals to vivid palette choices. Find your dream home at www.dongardner.com. WeDesignDreams
- Were back today with another ‘Get This Look idea from the Fixer Upper Hot Sauce House Powder Room! We love the charming, rustic vibe in this powder bathroom and wanted to share all the details on how to get the same look in your own home! Images courtesy of Magnolia Market, used with permission How to …
- This beautiful 2-story country house plan features a porch that fully wraps around the entire home outside delivers an open concept floor plan inside. The first floor provides an enormous great room complete with wood burning fireplace and great exterior views. The open kitchen features a large island with eating bar and is adjacent to the dining space. The master suite is conveniently located on the first floor as well and features a large shower, dual vanities, and walk-in closet. Upstairs, 2 large bedrooms are provided along with a flex space that is perfect for a study or entertainment area.
- A look at interior design through the ages, looks at thirty one design periods in western design.
- Look at the paint color combination I created with Benjamin Moore. Via @benjamin_moore. Siding: Cliffside Gray HC-180; Trim: Frostine AF-5; Door: Narragansett Green HC-157.