Photo via: thepottedboxwood.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Garden Waterfalls 7
- 7 Landscaping Ideas For Your Front Yard // Add a geometric pathway — Arrange slabs of stones into a geometric design that adds character to your front yard and adds a contemporary touch to your traditional stone pathway.
- metal roof and white farmhouse | 7,652 batten and board siding Exterior Design Photos
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- Exterior Vinyl House Siding For Contemporary New England Home Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodel, and Decor – page 7
- 13 Stair Design Ideas For Small Spaces | A ribbon staircase is a great idea for a small space because it’s more vertical than a traditional staircase, it still has wide treads, and it creates a unique focal point in your home.
- A festive home tour with amazing details! From Traditional Home
- Nestled between the hamlet of Bridgehampton and the whaling village of Sag Harbor, the 2016 Coastal Living Magazine Hamptons Showhouse is an extraordinary property offering the finest detail and design in todays marketplace. From the Fred Throo signature architecture to the Meg Braff interiors, this home offers an impressive collaboration of talents to produce this stunning, vibrant home. 7 Bedrooms, 8 full baths, 2 half baths, open living areas throughout 3 levels, commercial kitchen with …
- Royal blue…It pairs so well with all shades of teal; I just love it! Here are inspiration pics on how to incorporate Royal Blue into your home. Find all the sources below; you can also find everything on my Pinterest Page, Here. 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7…
- Sustainable modern home design in Vancouver | The Kerchum Residence is a perfect mix of modern home design and sustainability designed by Natural Balance Home Builders in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- 807 Likes, 41 Comments – Tom and Cara Fox (@the_fox_group_) on Instagram: “Finished exterior of this charming and quaint home we recently designed. foxgroupconstruction…”
- This spectacular Shingle style home plan has every imagineable luxury spread out over three levels plus a rooftop widows walk and loft.Every room is a generous size and the home is filled with details such as an elaborate curved staircase, residential elevator, huge craft room and wrap-around porches that go on forever.On the second floor, the luxurious master suite has a separate sitting room and its own private deck as well as an enormous spa bath and room-sized walk-in closet.If that isnt enough space, a whole lower level adds everything from a movie theater, exercise room and a second kitchen to aid in entertaining.At 11,000 square feet, this is truly a dream home.Related Plan: For a smaller version (7,895 sq. ft.) without the lower level, see house plan 23412JD.NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.