Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Best White Paint Colors – Sherwin Williams Pure White, Pearly White, Downy, Alabaster, Antique White, and Dover White
- Kylie M Interiors: Affordable Online Color Consulting Services. The best warm gray paint colours that are almost greige including Repose Gray, Worldly Gray, Collonade Gray and Agreeable gray. Learn about the undertones, LRV and more. Sherwin Williams.
- Benjamin Moore Copley Gray (HC-104) trimmed with BM Elephant Tusk (OC-8). 8 Exterior Paint Colors That Might Help Sell Your House
- For Jana – Light gray for brick, couples shades darker for shutters, white trim. Crazy bright color for door (bright blue, bright orange/red, purple?)
- Dark blue/grey vinyl siding on a house with stone veneer around perimeter. White trim black roof The color is Harbour Blue, from Team Wholesale
- Benjamin Moore Camelot is the most ‘purple’ of the bunch mentioned here. Camelot has a strong purple tone, without becoming ‘royal’. Also check out, Benjamin Moore Vintage Wine or Amazon Soil. Vintage Wine is very rich, dark and subtle, without looking ‘grape-ish’. Amazon Soil has a slightly more pink undertone compared to the options above
- V5215-6 Semi-Privacy Fence with Old English Lattice shown in the Grand Illusions Color Spectrum Black (L105) Custom designed to match a White Victorian Home with black trim. Use Mix n Match to match your fence color with your home accents.
- SW 7015 repose gray on body of house, sw 7018 dovetail on shutters and sw 7020 black fox on front door with all trim in SW 7014 Eider White
- Want a quick makeover? Paint your front door a different color. Twelve designers reveal their favorite front-door colors.
- Benjamin Moores Gentlemans Gray adorns the front door of this fantastic classic home.
- Blotting or dabbing the paint instead of wiping is best because it will add texture for a more natural look. One thing to note is that bricks are very porous and will begin to “soak up” the wash. As you move along, you’ll notice the brick color starting to show through in previous sections. You can see that in this picture.
- Decorated for summer/spring – Teal painted front door with red bricks — Ive posted my painted front door before, but it had a fall wreath. Here it is updated for spring and summer. The color is Behr Ultra Verdant Forest – purchased at Home Depot, exterior flat.