Photo via: creativecaincabin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great outdoor shower idea … Install a filtration system at the bottom of the well, recycle your water, water your plants!
- Inviting guests home for dinner and parties aren’t a great deal but the real challenge lies in serving them with great food in great ambiance.
- Ice cream in a jar. Great favor idea
- This practical, country style house has all the amenities for that perfect getaway cabin or for everyday living. This plan offers large rooms, closets, and a spacious carport with exterior storage. The oversized kitchen is great for those family gatherings and entertaining. The large front porch is great for those lazy summer afternoons. Related Plan: Gain a carport and storage with house plan 11724HZ.
- Beautiful Hanging Basket : Garden DIY great idea to use in the kitchen for a salad or herb garden. I even see this as a window treatment.
- Brick patterns- inspiration for wine cork trivet patterns | A great DIY wine project to upcycle those leftover wine corks into gifts.
- Summer is finally here and with it comes the urge to get outside and spruce up that landscape. If you’ve been looking for things to do with that pile of old bricks, I’ve got a collection for you. Whether you’ve got a handful of bricks or an entire house worth, there is a great DIY project just…
- DIY curtains with pvc pipe, drop cloth, and shower curtain rings. great for the patio and durable with rough weather by jami
- Twinkle lights on the back porch- cozy outdoor living
- Home Plan The Riva Ridge W-5013, A stylish blend of cottage living and lavish architectural detail, The Riva Ridge embraces the outdoors in a comfortable and practical floor plan. An exciting ensemble of siding and stone, copper roofing and a detached garage gives this Craftsman home irresistible curb appeal. The interior is immediately welcoming with a large, open foyer. With a rear wall of windows, the great room is bathed in sunlight, which grants widespread illumination. For nature enthusiasts, this home features a rear deck and screened porch with optional fireplace. Completing the first floor is the spacious master suite and a versatile bedroom/study with ceiling treatment and adjacent full bath. The basement level features two bedrooms with full baths, large rec room and outdoor covered patio.
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- Modern Farmhouse Tour: Homeowners took a true fixer upper and gave it a crisp, modern makeover. So many great ideas and DIY projects!