Photo via: diynetwork.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This beautiful 2-story country house plan features a porch that fully wraps around the entire home outside delivers an open concept floor plan inside. The first floor provides an enormous great room complete with wood burning fireplace and great exterior views. The open kitchen features a large island with eating bar and is adjacent to the dining space. The master suite is conveniently located on the first floor as well and features a large shower, dual vanities, and walk-in closet. Upstairs, 2 large bedrooms are provided along with a flex space that is perfect for a study or entertainment area.
- Creative DIY Rain Chains More
- Creative Ways to Increase Curb Appeal on A Budget – DIY Address Post- Cheap and Easy Ideas for Upgrading Your Front Porch, Landscaping, Driveways, Garage Doors, Brick and Home Exteriors. Add Window Boxes, House Numbers, Mailboxes and Yard Makeovers http://diyjoy.com/diy-curb-appeal-ideas
- DIY Shed – Gorgeous and well organized tutorial!
- Get Inspired: The DIY White Brick Fireplace
- DIY Solar Mason Jar Lights, Great for Outdoor Space~Creative Cain Cabin
- With a few items from your craft room you can easily transform a bookcase into this fun DIY bookcase dollhouse!
- DIY concrete table or stool
- Increase your curb appeal with these landscaping DIY projects! These 5 front yard landscaping ideas are perfect for beginners and can be done in a weekend. tipsaholic.com yard curbappeal DIY
- DIY rope ottomans: http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2015/07/22/diy-rope-ottomans/
- How to Build a Window Box Planter – Easy Beginner DIY
- Beautiful and extreme DIY: Exterior Before + After by Delightfully Tacky.