Photo via: al-hfifa-arabians.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hide the downspout by building a trellis around it
- DIY Filing cabinet makeover – used epoxy to attach cheap 8×10 frames from walmart, painted entire thing using homemade chalk paint in swiss coffee color, then added new hardware and finished it with minwax paste wax to guard against scuffs and scratches.
- Brick patterns- inspiration for wine cork trivet patterns | A great DIY wine project to upcycle those leftover wine corks into gifts.
- porches, door canopies, window boxes, garden trellis panels, fireguards | Garden Requisites
- DIY porch column wraps and column repair
- Make your own fun and memories this summer with a set of DIY yard dice to use for dozens of outdoor games for family and kids! Use inexpensive 4x4s or even scraps for a cheap weekend project or gift idea.
- Creative DIY Rain Chains More
- Homemade Weed Killer 1 gallon of white vinegar, 1/2 cup salt, Liquid dish soap (any brand), Empty spray bottle. Put salt in the empty spray bottle and fill it the rest of the way up with white vinegar. Add a squirt of liquid dish soap. This solution works best if you use it on a hot day. Spray it on the weeds in the morning, and as it heats up it will do its work.
- J20 House by DAR612 | HomeDSGN, a daily source for inspiration and fresh ideas on interior design and home decoration.
- 14 Amazing Tiny Homes | DIY House Design For Families | Homesteading Ideas by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/tiny-homes/
- I like the trellis at the back..good idea to make a divider and hide the area behind
- 2 Piece Planter with Trellis Screen