Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The outdoor dining spot of a beautiful home in South Africa from the December 2015 issue of Inside Out magazine. Production by Sven Alberding/bureaux.co.za. Photography by Warren Heath/bureaux.co.za. Available from newsagents, Zinio, www.zinio.com, Google Play, play.google.com/…, Apple’s Newsstand, itunes.apple.com/… and Nook.
- This two-story Mediterranean luxury house plan has a gorgeous second floor master suite. The bayed sitting nook is just the right size for a chaise lounge and twin walk-in closets are off in a hall dressing area. The spacious first floor has a banquet-size dining room and a massive living room with fireplace. In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar overlooks the family room where double doors open to the rear covered patio. A cabana bathroom keeps wet feet outside after a dip in the pool should you add one. A first floor guest suite also opens up to the rear of the home. The second floor hall overlooks the foyer and the living room.
- A teak dining table topped with antler candleholders creates the ideal spot for entertaining.
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- For an even more boss take on the formula, add a trellis with looping vines above your dining table. Instant Tuscan feeling, done.
- Find a new home in Fulshear, TX! Youll love the intricate details of The Anaheim – from the tiled wall in the study to the ceiling treatment in the dining area.
- A multipurpose patio reveal with dining and lounging areas. Room to grow, eat and visit. Lush greenery and photos showing the different design arrangements.
- Cottage Blues Dining Room
- 16 Inspirational Backyard Landscape Designs As Seen From Above // This space is more a patio than a backyard but the basic principles still apply – theres an outdoor dining area and a place for catching up on the couch.
- The dining room of your dreams is just a few focal pieces away!
- This large pergola has enough space for a large outdoor lounge and dining area.
- Our Victorian Ceiling Corner Stencils adds a traditional design to light fixtures or complements a European style living room, dining room, or entry. You can also paint your ceiling with these other c