Photo via: gorgeousfloor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- shower tile/floor tile combo. use dark grey for remainder of bathroom floor. Nice small bathroom idea.
- First Floor Plan of Ranch Traditional House Plan 62627…..the part I like is how laundry is connected to bathroom
- Love all the unexpected elements…subway tile floor, dark beadboard ceiling.
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- This two-story Mediterranean luxury house plan has a gorgeous second floor master suite. The bayed sitting nook is just the right size for a chaise lounge and twin walk-in closets are off in a hall dressing area. The spacious first floor has a banquet-size dining room and a massive living room with fireplace. In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar overlooks the family room where double doors open to the rear covered patio. A cabana bathroom keeps wet feet outside after a dip in the pool should you add one. A first floor guest suite also opens up to the rear of the home. The second floor hall overlooks the foyer and the living room.
- Wood Posts and Columns | … Columns | Stain Grade Columns | Stainable Columns | Decorative Columns
- V�sledok vyhlad�vania obr�zkov pre dopyt decorative pots for living room
- Old Ornate Gate, Saint Michaels Churchyard, Charleston, SC © Doug Hickok This is a detail of one of the most famous decorative wrought i…
- 4 Ways to style Decorative Trays by Jennifer Allwood of theMagicBrushinc.com. This table decor functions as a coffee station. Tray Decor is a fun way to decorate for fall and the holidays, style coffee tables and counters. Just put a cute tray under it and make it table decor!
- The facade of this building in France is covered in decorative concrete panels inspired by a pattern found on bank notes.
- Traditional palette combo of warmer base taupe body with soft white on decorative under eave trim set the classic, historic Hamptons home apart from the others.
- This bay-shaped conservatory, part of the National Trust collection, is painted in a shade of pale sage green, to fit harmoniously with its countryside setting. The classic design incorporates decorative scroll support castings and the framework has a stylish Victorian influence.