Photo via: xsurfaces.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Love all the unexpected elements…subway tile floor, dark beadboard ceiling.
- u-shaped house plans with courtyard in middle – Love u shaped but will need to customize where the rooms go…
- kemsxdeniyi on Instagram 🌷Minimalist counter top basins are one of the hottest trends of the moment.
- We love this renovated barn! The floor to ceiling window adds a modern feature and takes advantage of the amazing view!
- What an awesome house. I love massive floor to ceiling windows! Plus how cool is the grass growing in between the concrete floor portions.
- Stairs you can walk under. I love the idea of no wasted floor and open space. I want this in my next house!!!
- Cascading lights, love how the fireplace wall takes the color from the floor…
- Very cool – glazes on wall, with a slightly darker stencil design
- For Jana – Light gray for brick, couples shades darker for shutters, white trim. Crazy bright color for door (bright blue, bright orange/red, purple?)
- The Mayberry House Plan – 7028 Check out the floor plan ~P
- @Jacqueline Cooley, this is my counter to your glitter-fest, GLOWY FAIRY DRIVEWAY!!!!!