Photo via: completely-coastal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic Coastal Nautical Living Room… http://www.completely-coastal.com/2017/01/nautical-reclaimed-wood-rustic-decor-ideas.html Blue and white with Natural Materials.
- For exterior….painted brick, shutters and trim by cherie
- Pretty window trim. I want to do something thick if shutters are a no-go (which Michael says they are)
- Board and Batten Homes | Board And Batten Shutters – Window Treatments – Zimbio
- These homeowners loved the lines of their simple Cape Cod, but wanted a more modern feel. They covered the existing porch, added columns of cedar and stack stone, put in a new stone border around the front, and added shutters to the window for a more inviting facade.
- Bing : old window craft…s could put pictures and maps of places weve been and have the word TRAVEL in between
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Some really nice detail here with mixed board width on the cladding and carried over into the bench is genius. No reason why this couldnt be used in a coastal kitchen and continued to the out door area.
- California Beach House with Crisp White Coastal Interiors
- Mer Arkkitehdit set Stormvillan, a white minimalist home with sublime coastal views into a rocky cliff in Finland.
- This Federalist-style exterior pleases the eye because the elements on the facade immediately make sense to the observer. Symmetrically set windows highlighted with black shutters align around a centrally set front door. Ornate molding lends a sense of importance to the entry, which is reinforced by the navy blue door and black-iron light fixtures.
- stunning white Victorian with a multitude of windows, original wood work, and beautiful black shutters