Photo via: servicecentral.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollhouse fireplace mantle by repurposing an old ornate picture frame; doll house home decor made easy! Upcycle, Recycle, Salvage, diy, thrift, flea, repurpose, refashion! For vintage ideas and goods shop at Estate ReSale & ReDesign, Bonita Springs, FL
- tamlin timber frame homes… check out the Alberta and the Harrison
- One of two master bedrooms, this island-themed space features a king-size bed nestled within a ship frame atop a smattering of rocks.
- Just cute – privacy panel – Eclectic Porch Deck Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 15
- Blotting or dabbing the paint instead of wiping is best because it will add texture for a more natural look. One thing to note is that bricks are very porous and will begin to “soak up” the wash. As you move along, you’ll notice the brick color starting to show through in previous sections. You can see that in this picture.
- deck skirting ideas | Skirting Deck Picture Gallery
- Hotel Henriette Rive Gauche – Picture gallery Un projet incroyable. design projetdeluxe décoration http://magasinsdeco.fr/delightfull-dans-projet-luxe/
- Cute little country cottage.
- A Trailer House? Is that what were calling it these days? OKI guess you can call a home this cute anything you want!I found this beautiful remodeled mobil
- Perfect in every way….I would definetly have a full basement to enlarge the space….so cute and sweet. Sometimes less is more ♥
- Cute idea for outside your home for house numbers.
- small, charming I could live in a small home with THIS cute patio… I can still have my morning study and coffee! Y