Photo via: brianvandenbrink.photoshelter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute little country cottage.
- What a cute little house. I didnt even notice the face on the tree until I uploaded this photo.
- 350 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage in Cape Cod
- Some day I will have a little cottage in the woods ❤
- Fantastic entry! now just make it so you can cover that up when it storms and its like a perfect little shelter to watch the rain! would want it to be bigger with more space though.
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- Perfect house! Small, Cute, Character, Natural light, Simple Landscaping, Patio/Deck, Fireplace, Cute entrance, PERFECT!!!!!!!
- Cute idea for outside your home for house numbers.
- 4 Ways to style Decorative Trays by Jennifer Allwood of theMagicBrushinc.com. This table decor functions as a coffee station. Tray Decor is a fun way to decorate for fall and the holidays, style coffee tables and counters. Just put a cute tray under it and make it table decor!
- Cute Window Shutters with Coastal Cutouts: http://www.completely-coastal.com/2011/08/decorative-wood-window-shutters-with.html
- .Cute tiled patio courtyard for eating , lounging Id put a cuddle cushion nook for snuggling , sex , sleeping
- Perfect in every way….I would definetly have a full basement to enlarge the space….so cute and sweet. Sometimes less is more ♥