Photo via: culturedstone.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Elevation of European French Country Tudor House Plan 42820
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Resurface old concrete with pebble stone in one day…Amazing!!!!!
- Fieldstone veneer for foundation. Black window sashes. Gray shingle siding.
- Two Story Country Cottage
- Cute little country cottage.
- Country Kitchen
- Georgian country house …
- French country style home, I like!/ great example of what i want my exterior to look like.
- French Country. Would love to have a house like this. My style home.
- Photo of Wine Country Farmhouse modern home
- WA Country Builders Pty. Ltd. Home Designs: The Quindalup. Visit www.localbuilders.com.au/home_builders_western_australia.htm to find your ideal home design in Western Australia