Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Increase your curb appeal with these landscaping DIY projects! These 5 front yard landscaping ideas are perfect for beginners and can be done in a weekend. tipsaholic.com yard curbappeal DIY
- 7 Landscaping Ideas For Your Front Yard // Add a geometric pathway — Arrange slabs of stones into a geometric design that adds character to your front yard and adds a contemporary touch to your traditional stone pathway.
- Beautiful idea for your backyard! How to build a DIY covered patio using lattice and wood to create a little shade from the sun.
- Creative Ways to Increase Curb Appeal on A Budget – DIY Address Post- Cheap and Easy Ideas for Upgrading Your Front Porch, Landscaping, Driveways, Garage Doors, Brick and Home Exteriors. Add Window Boxes, House Numbers, Mailboxes and Yard Makeovers http://diyjoy.com/diy-curb-appeal-ideas
- A real wood look without the wood worry. Wood plank tiles make the perfect alternative for wood floors. Create interest by laying your tile in a timeless herringbone pattern, giving your space elegant design presence with an even bigger wow.
- I love that this herb garden has a separate section for each herb. I think Ill try to make something like this for my yard.
- q i need to create a few wooden shelves for my art shows any ideas, crafts, shelving ideas, woodworking projects
- A teak dining table topped with antler candleholders creates the ideal spot for entertaining.
- Great outdoor shower idea … Install a filtration system at the bottom of the well, recycle your water, water your plants!
- Home Plan The Edgewater W-1009, Promoting easy living, this house plan combines character with low maintenance. Doubled columns and stone accents create architectural interest for this house plan, and the deck accommodates outdoor living. Double doors open into the study/bedroom, while art niches, fireplaces, a handy pass-thru in the kitchen and built-in cabinetry add beauty and convenience throughout the house plan.
- Visitors to Ms. Maguire’s floating home stroll down a private walkway, then cross a gangplank to step aboard…
- curb appeal would love this wall and gate for the front yard