Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- Exterior Doors | six-lite, craftsman style, fiberglass door, stained ebony, with transom and double sidelites | Bayer Built Woodworks, Inc.
- craftsman front door. Our doors inside our house are like that, minus the glass, but not the front door, just occurred to me now why didnt we do the same for the front when we built our house, of course it would be a larger door and with the glass on the door. -l.s.
- These homeowners loved the lines of their simple Cape Cod, but wanted a more modern feel. They covered the existing porch, added columns of cedar and stack stone, put in a new stone border around the front, and added shutters to the window for a more inviting facade.
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Beautiful entrance with wood door, stone surrounding, glass above, and siding for the rest
- Craftsman style exterior home design
- 7 Landscaping Ideas For Your Front Yard // Add a geometric pathway — Arrange slabs of stones into a geometric design that adds character to your front yard and adds a contemporary touch to your traditional stone pathway.
- Gorgeous Front Porch! Wood and Stone Columns!
- Front Dutch door painted in blue paint color | Exteriors | Exterior homes | Exterior home ideas | Exterior home design | Exterior home colors | Exterior doors | Exterior window trim | Exterior paint colors for house | Exteriors & architecture | Exterior colors | Home exterior | Exterior design | Modern exterior | Modern exterior home | Exterior ideas | Green exterior | Exterior landscaping | Exterior garden |
- Home Plan The Edgewater W-1009, Promoting easy living, this house plan combines character with low maintenance. Doubled columns and stone accents create architectural interest for this house plan, and the deck accommodates outdoor living. Double doors open into the study/bedroom, while art niches, fireplaces, a handy pass-thru in the kitchen and built-in cabinetry add beauty and convenience throughout the house plan.
- This Federalist-style exterior pleases the eye because the elements on the facade immediately make sense to the observer. Symmetrically set windows highlighted with black shutters align around a centrally set front door. Ornate molding lends a sense of importance to the entry, which is reinforced by the navy blue door and black-iron light fixtures.