Photo via: cookarchitectural.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- elevated breezeway to garage / studio space . D. Michael Collins, architect
- Garage and house with metal roof…we sooooo want to do this next year, but pool and then addition, guest house.. Then this!
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- DanTyree.com | Unique House Plans, Castle House plans, Modern House Plans and Home Plans by Dan Tyree A little modifying to use the garage as living space, but I like the L shape
- Dovetails and White Dove (exterior paint colors) | Favorite Paint Colors Blog
- Color Palette // Bleed in Colors. All images are linked to their sources on the blog as well. color fall palette bleedincolors
- This spectacular Shingle style home plan has every imagineable luxury spread out over three levels plus a rooftop widows walk and loft.Every room is a generous size and the home is filled with details such as an elaborate curved staircase, residential elevator, huge craft room and wrap-around porches that go on forever.On the second floor, the luxurious master suite has a separate sitting room and its own private deck as well as an enormous spa bath and room-sized walk-in closet.If that isnt enough space, a whole lower level adds everything from a movie theater, exercise room and a second kitchen to aid in entertaining.At 11,000 square feet, this is truly a dream home.Related Plan: For a smaller version (7,895 sq. ft.) without the lower level, see house plan 23412JD.NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- Beautiful idea for your backyard! How to build a DIY covered patio using lattice and wood to create a little shade from the sun.
- FLOORING UNDER COVERED AREA Slate patio floor.. Click to for a free no pressure quote!
- This charming tiny home for sale on Tyee Beach in Washington state has a lot going for it.
- Modern House | Wood Clapboard Siding | Pressure Treated Wood | Garage Door | Home Design | Curb Appeal
- House Plan 76324, Order Code PT101 | Contemporary Modern Plan with 1768 Sq. Ft., 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 1 Car Garage