Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Country Plan 17-1017. houseplans.com Houseplans Floorplans CountryStyleHousePlan
- Tranquil, Comfortable, Modern Country Living
- Elevation of European French Country Tudor House Plan 42820
- greige: interior design ideas and inspiration for the transitional home : Grey country kitchen…
- Greys on greys on greys The bench can be used for putting on your socks/to stand on when hanging a picture or to reach something out of a Kitchen cabinet or it can be used as a bench seating for the side of a breakfast room table.
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- This practical, country style house has all the amenities for that perfect getaway cabin or for everyday living. This plan offers large rooms, closets, and a spacious carport with exterior storage. The oversized kitchen is great for those family gatherings and entertaining. The large front porch is great for those lazy summer afternoons. Related Plan: Gain a carport and storage with house plan 11724HZ.
- This beautiful 2-story country house plan features a porch that fully wraps around the entire home outside delivers an open concept floor plan inside. The first floor provides an enormous great room complete with wood burning fireplace and great exterior views. The open kitchen features a large island with eating bar and is adjacent to the dining space. The master suite is conveniently located on the first floor as well and features a large shower, dual vanities, and walk-in closet. Upstairs, 2 large bedrooms are provided along with a flex space that is perfect for a study or entertainment area.
- French country style home, I like!/ great example of what i want my exterior to look like.
- 2500 sq ft one level 4 bedroom house plans | First Floor Plan of Country Southern House Plan 61377
- The Hampton Bay is a re-interpretation of the timeless Architecture. Humble and timeless, the Hampton Bay infuses Australian country with the elegance of the Hamptons. Like this chimney if we put it out the back.
- French Country. Would love to have a house like this. My style home.