Photo via: restorationhardware.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Greys on greys on greys The bench can be used for putting on your socks/to stand on when hanging a picture or to reach something out of a Kitchen cabinet or it can be used as a bench seating for the side of a breakfast room table.
- What an awesome house. I love massive floor to ceiling windows! Plus how cool is the grass growing in between the concrete floor portions.
- Some really nice detail here with mixed board width on the cladding and carried over into the bench is genius. No reason why this couldnt be used in a coastal kitchen and continued to the out door area.
- Double shower heads, cubbies, bench and lots of light. Dont know that I like the entire thing glass, maybe tile halfway up with towel racks on the outside. Would need a tub somewhere as well though.
- Bedroom window seat. Cream and gray bedroom features a cream beadboard ceiling over a gray bed with a cream arched headboard dressed in cream and gray bedding flanked by gray faux bois skirted bedside tables in Duralee Philip Gorrivan London Plane Fabric and gray lamps, Large Narrow Neck Vase Form, placed in front of windows dressed in bamboo roman shades. A pin stripe tufted bench is placed at the foot of the bed atop a blue and brown Persian rug layered atop a Greek key jute rug facing a g…
- You have to check out these beautiful porches and decks! Get decorating ideas, DIY projects and color inspiration from these cool outdoor spaces.
- Very cool – glazes on wall, with a slightly darker stencil design
- Yes. Exactly yes. Only the one Im doing wont probably be as cool. And will include a clothesline.
- Cool Stuff for the House | From Heather Lynch – Google+ | I want one!
- Cool and Geeky Home Ideas That Think Outside the Box
- love love love this paint color so at our new house I sure do hope @griffinnw will be cool with it! img via @elsielarson
- How To Build The Perfect Pergola! • Great Ideas and Tutorials! Including from houzz, this cool pergola.