Photo via: lizmarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fantastic entry! now just make it so you can cover that up when it storms and its like a perfect little shelter to watch the rain! would want it to be bigger with more space though.
- Love the cedar and stone. Would prefer a nice Shouldice Stone with different siding and different shutter color but LOVE the design and look
- archway–I would love an archway to protect from rain/snow, but I doubt Ill ever live in a house big enough where an archway wouldnt look tacky…
- Garage and house with metal roof…we sooooo want to do this next year, but pool and then addition, guest house.. Then this!
- Love farmhouse decor and furnishings? I just can not get enough of this look, but am discovering that some of the most awesome farmhouse looks are actually DIY ideas you can easily make yourself. From distressed pallet wall art to whitewashed furniture, these step by step tutorials will show you ho
- Poplar Grove – Jacksonbuilt Custom Homes I would love if this had more stone but I like the concept
- Metal wood and stone contemporary w dark trim.
- I would do anything for that reading room!
- Tour Belk Farm, a rebuilt farmhouse in Chester, South Carolina
- I would love a screen porch off the back of the house. farmhouse porch doors with accent walls accent door color
- Painting a white door to look like wood. I should definately try this at the farm house. 🙂
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.