Photo via: metricon.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What an awesome house. I love massive floor to ceiling windows! Plus how cool is the grass growing in between the concrete floor portions.
- This Federalist-style exterior pleases the eye because the elements on the facade immediately make sense to the observer. Symmetrically set windows highlighted with black shutters align around a centrally set front door. Ornate molding lends a sense of importance to the entry, which is reinforced by the navy blue door and black-iron light fixtures.
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- This Tiny House Features a Genius Wall of Shutters You Can Open Wide – One of the biggest challenges with tiny house design is figuring out how you can maximize your privacy while still letting plenty of light into a small space. The last thing you want is a cramped structure without enough windows; this not only feels dark and confining, but doesn’t take advantage of integration with outdoor spaces; it is a missed opportunity.
- shed dormer windows house entry house exterior design ideas
- Islington, Side Extension, Kitchen Extension, Victorian Terraced House, Bi-Fold Doors, Kitchen, Rear Extension, Roof-lights, Glass Roof, Kitchen, Pitched Roof, Side Return Ideas, Kitchen Extension Ideas
- Front Exterior done in Painted Brick with wood-clad aluminum windows and copper gutters/downspouts to complete the French Farmhouse Transitional style The brick is painted KWAL paint: Skoki. PaintedBrickExterior PaintedBrick Exterior Hyrum McKay Bates Design, Inc.
- Georgian country house …
- Set high up in the Ukranian mountains, the Rose House is named for the patina of its weathered steel facade. The guesthouse is otherwise comprised of concrete and glass, with an artificial reflecting pool giving water equal prominence. Inside, the…
- I love houses with big windows! Hence the house I chose, although I would love to have the whole back of my house be a giant window. I love windows.
- In regards to exposed brick walls, thats not an issue whatsoever. In addition, it gained praise for its meticulously constructed glass, wood and concrete interior in addition to for its spacious floral places and terraces. While you might only consider the field color or most the exterior walls as the color of choice, remember the…
- light tan house | help with exterior colors in SE – CertaPro Painters – Painting …