Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Craftsman style exterior home design
- Stunning home exterior. White stucco Mediterranean / French style with upstairs balcony.
- French country style home, I like!/ great example of what i want my exterior to look like.
- Front Exterior done in Painted Brick with wood-clad aluminum windows and copper gutters/downspouts to complete the French Farmhouse Transitional style The brick is painted KWAL paint: Skoki. PaintedBrickExterior PaintedBrick Exterior Hyrum McKay Bates Design, Inc.
- Elevation of European French Country Tudor House Plan 42820
- French Country. Would love to have a house like this. My style home.
- This week, we continue our series on drought tolerant plants for certain styles of landscape, in partnership with Mooch Exterior Designs. Last week, we explored classic Tuscan plants for Spanish la…
- Classic style we are addicted to
- Simplicity Meets Tradition in this popular revival The classic farm home style of architecture is as American as apple pie, and now a …
- french exterior w/ hip roof, stucco, and stone
- Exterior Colors For French Home Design 2515 | House Decor Tips
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.