Photo via: ths.gardenweb.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is an entrance with impact! A flagstone pathway leads to a painted cedar porch with a unique barrel vault ceiling.
- These homeowners loved the lines of their simple Cape Cod, but wanted a more modern feel. They covered the existing porch, added columns of cedar and stack stone, put in a new stone border around the front, and added shutters to the window for a more inviting facade.
- Creative Ways to Increase Curb Appeal on A Budget – DIY Address Post- Cheap and Easy Ideas for Upgrading Your Front Porch, Landscaping, Driveways, Garage Doors, Brick and Home Exteriors. Add Window Boxes, House Numbers, Mailboxes and Yard Makeovers http://diyjoy.com/diy-curb-appeal-ideas
- Christmas porch. LOVE love love
- DIY porch column wraps and column repair
- Tan siding, cedar colored shakes
- Beautiful Entry! White Exterior with Cedar Shake Roof
- Love the cedar and stone. Would prefer a nice Shouldice Stone with different siding and different shutter color but LOVE the design and look
- like the grey shingles with cedar ceiling and white trim
- cedar columns – will only cost around $150 to make 3 to update my 1970s…
- Back side of the house, run cedar up 2 stories
- How to Install Cedar Shake Siding thumbnail