Photo via: weloverving.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Greys on greys on greys The bench can be used for putting on your socks/to stand on when hanging a picture or to reach something out of a Kitchen cabinet or it can be used as a bench seating for the side of a breakfast room table.
- Gypsy Caravan. I would to convert this to my sewing room…k
- Beautiful Hanging Basket : Garden DIY great idea to use in the kitchen for a salad or herb garden. I even see this as a window treatment.
- Some really nice detail here with mixed board width on the cladding and carried over into the bench is genius. No reason why this couldnt be used in a coastal kitchen and continued to the out door area.
- 378 Likes, 38 Comments – Whimsy Woods Designs. (@whimsy_woods) on Instagram: “It looks like a normal dollhouse kitchen until you look a little closer….. the Alice in…”
- Dont let the minimalist design fool you. This sleek, streamlined kitchen in Lake Bluff, IL, designed by Alexander Adducci has it all — its just that so much is hidden away.
- Waters House 375 sq ft. 1 bedroom, 1 bath, full kitchen. The article does not say what is in the lower level, but the floor plan is for the upper level, and this is a GOOD one.
- The Gabriel by David Weekley Homes in Fairway Ranch is a 4 bedroom home that features an open kitchen and family room, large wooden ceiling beams and a sizable owners retreat. Custom home features include an outdoor living space, an extra media room and a guest suite.
- Easy to build, yet with an abundance of curb appeal, this charming ranch is larger than expected.The ample porch has room for an extra private area to enjoy the morning coffee.As you enter the home, the kids bedrooms lie to your right and have direct access to the main floor full bath.The open floor plan includes a kitchen with eat-in breakfast bar, a dining area and large great room.The master suite lies off the main living area to the left and is tucked behind the garage for maximum privacy for mom and dad.Here youll love the tray ceilings, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet.A 3-stall garage makes this home appealing to many kind and sizes of buyers.Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- The Pawley by David Weekley Homes in Hampton Lake is a 2 or 3 bedroom home that features tray ceilings, an open kitchen and family room layout and a covered porch. This home has beautiful hardwood floors and the option for a bonus room on the second story.
- Home Plan The Edgewater W-1009, Promoting easy living, this house plan combines character with low maintenance. Doubled columns and stone accents create architectural interest for this house plan, and the deck accommodates outdoor living. Double doors open into the study/bedroom, while art niches, fireplaces, a handy pass-thru in the kitchen and built-in cabinetry add beauty and convenience throughout the house plan.