Photo via: decoist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- what I want the gable extension for porch to look like with the white and green… Craftsman Exteriors Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 15
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- This is exactly what I want the lake house to look like. SL1948
- I like the look of the pergula with the criss cross look. The stairs coming down are at a nice height….I like the boards running horizontal along the ground.
- Painting a white door to look like wood. I should definately try this at the farm house. 🙂
- Point Loma House – While many mansions seemingly look to be the perfect contemporary homes, few follow positive eco-initiatives quite like the Point Loma House in San…
- 378 Likes, 38 Comments – Whimsy Woods Designs. (@whimsy_woods) on Instagram: “It looks like a normal dollhouse kitchen until you look a little closer….. the Alice in…”
- Modern Farmhouse Atherton residence, San Francisco. FGY Architects. – I love the exterior look of this
- If we ever have an outdoor shower, I want it to look like this!!!
- French country style home, I like!/ great example of what i want my exterior to look like.
- I love houses with big windows! Hence the house I chose, although I would love to have the whole back of my house be a giant window. I love windows.