Photo via: houseofturquoise.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dark blue/grey vinyl siding on a house with stone veneer around perimeter. White trim black roof The color is Harbour Blue, from Team Wholesale
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Bedroom window seat. Cream and gray bedroom features a cream beadboard ceiling over a gray bed with a cream arched headboard dressed in cream and gray bedding flanked by gray faux bois skirted bedside tables in Duralee Philip Gorrivan London Plane Fabric and gray lamps, Large Narrow Neck Vase Form, placed in front of windows dressed in bamboo roman shades. A pin stripe tufted bench is placed at the foot of the bed atop a blue and brown Persian rug layered atop a Greek key jute rug facing a g…
- Find a new home in Fulshear, TX! Youll love the intricate details of The Anaheim – from the tiled wall in the study to the ceiling treatment in the dining area.
- This is an entrance with impact! A flagstone pathway leads to a painted cedar porch with a unique barrel vault ceiling.
- The Gabriel by David Weekley Homes in Fairway Ranch is a 4 bedroom home that features an open kitchen and family room, large wooden ceiling beams and a sizable owners retreat. Custom home features include an outdoor living space, an extra media room and a guest suite.
- Benjamin Moore Camelot is the most ‘purple’ of the bunch mentioned here. Camelot has a strong purple tone, without becoming ‘royal’. Also check out, Benjamin Moore Vintage Wine or Amazon Soil. Vintage Wine is very rich, dark and subtle, without looking ‘grape-ish’. Amazon Soil has a slightly more pink undertone compared to the options above
- shiplap walls, painted dark grey, white black and white basketweave tiles
- dark wood front door gray house white trim by isabelle07
- Modern Bungalow Redux modern stained wood soffit and dark painted fascia
- This Tiny House Features a Genius Wall of Shutters You Can Open Wide – One of the biggest challenges with tiny house design is figuring out how you can maximize your privacy while still letting plenty of light into a small space. The last thing you want is a cramped structure without enough windows; this not only feels dark and confining, but doesn’t take advantage of integration with outdoor spaces; it is a missed opportunity.
- shower tile/floor tile combo. use dark grey for remainder of bathroom floor. Nice small bathroom idea.