Photo via: bloominghomestead.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For exterior….painted brick, shutters and trim by cherie
- These DIY string light poles are extra sturdy and they look unlike any string light poles weve seen. Follow our tutorial to make them yourself.
- Farrow and Ball, Decorating with Color, Jon Nicolson, Spitalfields, Green Smoke on door and shutters | Remodelista
- tan house with black shutters | Yes please! (B) by Sadiqa on Style
- This Federalist-style exterior pleases the eye because the elements on the facade immediately make sense to the observer. Symmetrically set windows highlighted with black shutters align around a centrally set front door. Ornate molding lends a sense of importance to the entry, which is reinforced by the navy blue door and black-iron light fixtures.
- SW 7015 repose gray on body of house, sw 7018 dovetail on shutters and sw 7020 black fox on front door with all trim in SW 7014 Eider White
- How to Paint a Porch Floor | Includes a detailed step-by-step prep-to-finish tutorial, along with paint color ideas.
- A simple, cheap way to build outdoor waterfalls is to erect cascading stone spillways that hang right over your pond. I show you how in this tutorial.
- DIY Shed – Gorgeous and well organized tutorial!
- DIY Tutorial- Nail Art Address Sign- TheRefurbishedHome
- I like the idea of taking an under used closet – (making shelves), a vintage…
- A DIY, decor, painting, and free printables blog…all about making your house a home!