Photo via: thesetingstaketime.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love all the unexpected elements…subway tile floor, dark beadboard ceiling.
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- 12 Examples Of Modern Houses And Buildings That Have A Thatched Roof | Thatch almost covers the entire exterior of this home, including the roof and some of the walls to create a textured look and contrast the black wood paneling.
- 40.00 to make….diy shutters. Make ones in the wood to match the planters or paint them black or the same color as the front stairs.
- stunning white Victorian with a multitude of windows, original wood work, and beautiful black shutters
- designs for simple wooden decks | in decking is still a good old fashioned wood deck. A new wood deck …
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- This beautiful 2-story country house plan features a porch that fully wraps around the entire home outside delivers an open concept floor plan inside. The first floor provides an enormous great room complete with wood burning fireplace and great exterior views. The open kitchen features a large island with eating bar and is adjacent to the dining space. The master suite is conveniently located on the first floor as well and features a large shower, dual vanities, and walk-in closet. Upstairs, 2 large bedrooms are provided along with a flex space that is perfect for a study or entertainment area.
- A real wood look without the wood worry. Wood plank tiles make the perfect alternative for wood floors. Create interest by laying your tile in a timeless herringbone pattern, giving your space elegant design presence with an even bigger wow.
- tan house with black shutters | Yes please! (B) by Sadiqa on Style
- black door + white trim, neutral house – Fixer Upper | The Takeaways – A Thoughtful Place
- Notary Rectangle Wall Bracket Black IP44 – catalogue