Photo via: homedecoratings.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- stunning white Victorian with a multitude of windows, original wood work, and beautiful black shutters
- This Tiny House Features a Genius Wall of Shutters You Can Open Wide – One of the biggest challenges with tiny house design is figuring out how you can maximize your privacy while still letting plenty of light into a small space. The last thing you want is a cramped structure without enough windows; this not only feels dark and confining, but doesn’t take advantage of integration with outdoor spaces; it is a missed opportunity.
- Roof – Ironstone | Render – Beige Royal | Windows – Paperbark
- Timber seating with black cushions. A beautiful and timeless combination. Pinned to Garden Design – Outdoor Furniture by Darin Bradbury.
- Notary Rectangle Wall Bracket Black IP44 – catalogue
- Set of Apple miniature scale 1:6 For Dollhouse miniature or Blythe, Barbie, G.I. Joe or similar doll – 1 iMac desktop ( included : iMac / Magic Keyboard / Magic Mouse ) – 1 mcBook Pro (Notebook) – 3 ipad mini (1: Silver, 1:Gold, 1:Space Gray) – iphone 7 set 4 pcs (1: Silver, 1:Gold, 1:Black, 1:Jet Black) Made from acliric PVC Combo Set with Great Value, Especialy made by love for your dollhouse. [Doll, table chair and other things not included] Shipping: I ship by Thailand post Registered Airmail. Delivery Time: Normally Ill ship your order within 3 working day But itll be arrived your address 10-14 working day up on transportation and Custom Inspection.
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- This would be a good far backyard outbuilding with windows facing toward s.field,screened porch.
- Roof windows and increased natural light
- Concrete georgian house exterior with bi-fold windows & feature lighting – House Facade photo 460678
- Now this is what i am looking to make, simple and using old doors and windows, i like that its open..kp
- I love open spaces, contemporary, lots of windows, and a view of water and/or pool.