Photo via: blog.thepinkpagoda.us
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- Look at the paint color combination I created with Benjamin Moore. Via @benjamin_moore. Siding: Cliffside Gray HC-180; Trim: Frostine AF-5; Door: Narragansett Green HC-157.
- Fantastic entry! now just make it so you can cover that up when it storms and its like a perfect little shelter to watch the rain! would want it to be bigger with more space though.
- Red brick house. Cranberry for front door. Taos Taupe for trim. Benjamin Moore paints.
- SW 7015 repose gray on body of house, sw 7018 dovetail on shutters and sw 7020 black fox on front door with all trim in SW 7014 Eider White
- Home exterior. The exterior stone is Tennessee Grey Orchard. Exterior trim paint color is Benjamin Moore White Dove. Wood Door stain is Provential with 20% brown tint added.
- Basement paint colors…Ben Moores Powell Buff, Audubon Russet, and Dried Basil. Love the feeling of autumn at home…
- Simplicity Meets Tradition in this popular revival The classic farm home style of architecture is as American as apple pie, and now a …
- dark wood front door gray house white trim
- dark wood front door gray house white trim by isabelle07
- Benjamin Moore Copley Gray (HC-104) trimmed with BM Elephant Tusk (OC-8). 8 Exterior Paint Colors That Might Help Sell Your House
- This Federalist-style exterior pleases the eye because the elements on the facade immediately make sense to the observer. Symmetrically set windows highlighted with black shutters align around a centrally set front door. Ornate molding lends a sense of importance to the entry, which is reinforced by the navy blue door and black-iron light fixtures.