Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Door color is wrought iron by benjamin moore trim paint color: westhighland white by sherwin williams
- My red door! Caliente Red by Benjamin Moore
- Door is Benjamin Moore Wythe Blue. House color is unknown.
- Red brick house. Cranberry for front door. Taos Taupe for trim. Benjamin Moore paints.
- Look at the paint color combination I created with Benjamin Moore. Via @benjamin_moore. Siding: Cliffside Gray HC-180; Trim: Frostine AF-5; Door: Narragansett Green HC-157.
- Benjamin Moore Camelot is the most ‘purple’ of the bunch mentioned here. Camelot has a strong purple tone, without becoming ‘royal’. Also check out, Benjamin Moore Vintage Wine or Amazon Soil. Vintage Wine is very rich, dark and subtle, without looking ‘grape-ish’. Amazon Soil has a slightly more pink undertone compared to the options above
- Benjamin Moore Copley Gray (HC-104) trimmed with BM Elephant Tusk (OC-8). 8 Exterior Paint Colors That Might Help Sell Your House
- Home exterior. The exterior stone is Tennessee Grey Orchard. Exterior trim paint color is Benjamin Moore White Dove. Wood Door stain is Provential with 20% brown tint added.
- Benjamin Moores Gentlemans Gray adorns the front door of this fantastic classic home.
- Coastal Decor. This room makes me miss summer! CoastalDecor
- Beach Decor Beach Sign Beach House Nautical Coastal Decor Relax Youre On Beach Time Hand Painted Reclaimed Wood Sign by TheSignShoppe
- Mer Arkkitehdit set Stormvillan, a white minimalist home with sublime coastal views into a rocky cliff in Finland.