Photo via: factorydirectcraft.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- It is safe to say that Im obsessed with a good gallery wall. I have them all throughout my home. In fact, when designer Holly Mathis has helped us in the past and Ive suggested photos or gallery wall she might have just told me that it may slightly be overkill. But, as a former photographer…
- Im getting a screen door just like this…when someone builds it or I can afford to buy one :-0
- Dont let the minimalist design fool you. This sleek, streamlined kitchen in Lake Bluff, IL, designed by Alexander Adducci has it all — its just that so much is hidden away.
- Creeping Phlox… Amazing for ground cover, or along pathways or walls, or in a rock garden, or on a roof, or in a pail. The possibilities are ENDLESS. Lovely perennial.
- Blotting or dabbing the paint instead of wiping is best because it will add texture for a more natural look. One thing to note is that bricks are very porous and will begin to “soak up” the wash. As you move along, you’ll notice the brick color starting to show through in previous sections. You can see that in this picture.
- Have you ever dream to have your own Bungalow somewhere in the world? like in the beautiful beach or up into the mountain with the superb view. I am the one who dream about this, A beautiful view with a nice place bring you a great imagination and inspiration. So, This time We would like …
- Royal blue…It pairs so well with all shades of teal; I just love it! Here are inspiration pics on how to incorporate Royal Blue into your home. Find all the sources below; you can also find everything on my Pinterest Page, Here. 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7…
- Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend! Yesterday my best friend hosted the prettiest Spring tea party for a group of girl friends. It was so fun and we felt so fancy! I hope to get the pictures together and share with you later this week. Today I am going to share…
- We upgraded this 1980s style bathroom to a modern design. Wed love to get your feedback on it. For more photos and info, visit: 123remodeling.com… Features: Heated Flooring LED Lighting Fireplace Stand-Alone Tub Walk-In Shower Waterfall Shower Head
- Nothing beats sitting on a front porch with a glass of sweet tea in hand during the summer. Let Jeff Ganger remodel the outside of your home to look like this, or if you have other ideas just give him a call and he can help meet your needs. 662-316-0450
- NOT my fav home BUT love the rock around the water. Helps with weeds, snakes are gators more visible, and kids can walk around it easier then grass on edge.